Join us October 16th & 17th, 2020 for a weekend of family, food, and fun!
Net Proceeds will benefit local, state, and international Lions Club Charities!
- Gates open Friday 5PM; Saturday 10AM
- Live Bands – Friday Night Blues 6PM to 10PM ; Saturday Wide Variety of Music Styles Noon to 10PM
- Kid’s Cook Off Saturday 10am
- People’s Choice BBQ Tasting 3pm to 4:30 Saturday ($10)
- Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Car Show
- Wide Variety of Food Vendors
- KCBS Sanctioned Cook Off
- And More…
Make a weekend out of it! See what else is going on around Duncanville.
Hosted in Duncanville, TX
The Smokin’ Blues & BBQ Festival is made possible by a marketing grant from the City of Duncanville, TX
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Net proceeds benefit local, state, and international Lions Club Charities, including:
Texas Lions Camp
Lions Sight & Tissue Foundation
World Services for the Blind
Lions Clubs International Foundation
Texas Lions Foundation
Julien C Hyer International Youth Camp
Other Local Charities
Leader Dogs for the Blind
Can’t Make It to The Festival But Still Want to Help?