Cabo Wabo Ancillaries
The Cabo Wabo/KCBS CaboRita and Cabo Infused Grilled recipe series is a new and exciting program to help bring the backyard party to the forefront. This series will award extra prize money to contestants in each of the two (2) additional categories. Teams participating in this will receive one (1) bottle of Cabo Wabo Blanco Tequila to use for their turn-ins. Teams who wish to participate in this will receive a chance to win extra prize money as well at the end of the series according to their overall score (Highest overall Score in Each of the 2 will receive an additional $500.)
- Participants must register 5 days prior to the event.
- Head Cook of each registered team must be a minimum for 21 years of age.
- At the end of the event, KCBS officials will determine the overall winner of each of the two categories.
- Cabo Wabo Prize money (presented after each event vis USPS) will be $250 for first place in the CaboRita category as well as $250 in the CABO infused, grilled Recipe category.
- Overall scores will be tracked by KCBS
- Teams can cook in as many participating events as they like.
- Teams must pay a $35 entry fee for both categories.
- Turn in do NOT have to be in the standard 9”x9” clamshells for the grilling entrée unless you desire that. Creativity is welcomed and “thinking outside the box” may nurture that.
- CaboRita’s are turned in in any form as long as there are a minimum of 6, this can be champagne flutes to solo cups.
Friday October 19, 2018
7:30pm Cabo Grilled