Make Money and Have FUN at the Smokin’ Blues & BBQ Festival
The Smokin’ Blues & BBQ Festival brings eager buyers straight to you with a weekend filled with mouthwatering food and amazing music.
Artisans from all over Texas and surrounding states come together on October 19th and 20th to sell pottery, jewelry, glassware, canned goods, blankets, clothing and much much more at this fun community event. With backing from the City of Duncanville and the Duncanville Lions Club, the 3rd annual Smokin’ Blues & BBQ Festival is geared up to be one of the hottest events in Texas!
At $50 for the entire two days (not per day), we keep the fees low so you can make more money.
The arts and crafts vendors have a central spot within the festival. Right in between the BBQ, other food vendors and the music stage. You will have customers right in front of you!
Our attendees are coming to the festival to eat, drink, listen to music and make purchases! We are promoting the ‘Arts & Crafts’ as a major part of the festival.
- $50 registration fee includes a 10x10 outdoor location both days – no water or electric available
- Items must be approved by Smokin’ Blues & BBQ Staff.
- Festival hours are 5-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Check-in and set-up starts at 2 p.m. on Friday. (No Earlier than 2:00 p.m.) Check in at the Main entrance.
- Must be set up by 5:00 p.m. on Friday and 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. (No Exceptions and/or late set ups allowed)
- Vendors must leave their areas as clean as when you started
- We will accept checks, cash, and credit cards for your booth space. Please make checks payable to the Duncanville Lions Club.
- We do not provide electricity. If you need it, you must provide it and it must be a quiet generator! (such as a Honda)
- Bring your own tables, tents, chairs, display units, and anything else you need to present your items (None provided)
- Spaces are reserved but preference is given to the first vendors to sign up
- The park is fenced off and Police Security is available all night. You may leave your booth set up at your own risk.
- Checks & cash applications may be turned in to the Duncanville Chamber Office at 300 E. Wheatland Rd.
- Credit cards will be run by the Duncanville Lion’s Club. (The Chamber can’t take Credit Cards)